Bold Words are target Words
Definitions and Samples
- Adapt v. To change one’s behavior so that it’s easier to live in a particular place or situation
My cats could adapt to the new mileu since we had been nomadic.
- Diverse adj. Various
I always give daily diverse food to my pets to avoid boredom.
- Evolve v. To change or develop slowly often into a better, more complex, or more advanced state
It is believed that lions have evolved from cats.
- Feature n. An interesting or important part, quality, ability, etc.
My new tablet has special features including water resist with the result that I can use it every where.
- Generation n. A group of people born and living during the same time
Today’s people behavior toward careless nature may harm the future generation.
- Inherent adj. Belonging to the basic nature of someone or something
Licking its delicate fur and sleeping for 18 hours a day are inherent in any kind of cat.
- Migration n. Movement from one place to live or work in another
America government allows yearly mass migration for 50.000 lucky people around the world to change their qualities of life.
- Physical adj. Relating to the body of a creature
Our next door children always do a physical abuse to my poor kitten.
- Process n. A series of actions that produce something
Making a high quality shoe needs a complicated process, though.
- Survive v. To continue living
I don’t think I can survive without playing video games every day!