Bold Words are target Words
Definitions and Samples
- Constraint n. Something that restricts something or someone
The major constraint of students who live in the developing country is they lack to get a part-time job to pay their fees.
- Contamination n. Being dangerous, dirty, or impure by adding something harmful or undesirable to it
The children’s behavior have been contaminated by their uneducated father.
- Deplete v. To greatly reduce the amount of something
Illegal activities such as logging and mining absolutely deplete natural resources.
- Dispose of [phrasal verb] v. To get rid of something
Please, dispose of your cigarette into the basket bin.
- Elementally adv. In terms of elements
Elementally, concrete and soil are not alike.
- Emission n. The act of sending out of something (such as energy or gas)
Leaky emission of soil in Java by the irresponsible government has damaged adjacent local houses.
- Extinction n. Completely die out
Modern lifestyle has caused the extinction of many old traditions.
- Reservoir n. An artificial lake used to store a large supply of water for use in people’s homes
Dry season afflicts many reservoirs in my city.
- Shrink v. Becoming smaller in amount, size, or value
Don’t boil water too much or it may shrink.
- Stable adj. Not easily changed because of being in a good state or condition
Her continuously work has made her life more stable than before.